Wednesday, March 14, 2012

 RAIL   BUDGET,  TNDIA    And    AFTERMATH :
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~             


"No clue why my party reacted this way : Dinesh Trivedi to NDTV"
Updated ; March  14 ,2012 :
====================================
Comment : 
 I think, there is one  Clue :
He. even,  dared  to say -'Country first , then my family, then my party'.


How  coiuld  he ! ----- when  there is a shining  example of  Maya - leader ship in UP   and  
- 'myself first, then the  party   and then my country-' and ----------Rs 111 crores @  1 crore every month over 'Five -year -term of  Leadership.
----------------------------------------


"In 5 yrs   Maya assets grew Rs 1 cr.  a month" - The T.O.I, Kolkata,Wednesday, March 14 , 2012; Front page.
___________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment