Thursday, April 16, 2015

             FOR   TENSION  - FREE   VOTING
            ===========================
Yes ,  I  want  to  go   to  Voting -Booth      to cast  my    vote  this  time  too.
 But  before  that  I need   at  least  one  ' Insurance  coverage'   (  Assault /   Injuries  and  life -Coverage  )   in view  of  the    present  set  up  of  Democracy    as  it    seems  to  be  now .
And  I  want  at  least  4    Police   persons     to    protect me   as  follows :

One    from   being  stabbed
One  for    being  shot  in  the  Head ( Pistol )
One  from  attempting  to  crush  me  under   a  driving  wheel
and  the last  one    from  my  Ballot  Paper  being  snatched   for 'False - Voting '.
Finally  an  EXTRA  one  for    my  safe  Home-return  for  my  next  Pension .
========================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment